- How to keep information secure
- How to set a strong password and use access control measures
- How to apply the Information Security Triad to different types of information
- How to maintain the quality of information security systems
- The financial and legal risk involved in losing sensitive information
- What your personal responsibilities are when it comes to keeping information secure
Who would benefit
Suitable for employees at all levels, the course is designed to raise awareness about employees’ personal responsibilities when it comes to keeping information secure and how secure principals should be applied to different sorts of information.
Certification and assessment
Subject to the satisfactory completion of the assessment accompanying this course, learners are given access to an electronic Solicitors Regulation Authority approved certificate (in PDF format), which they are able to print and display.