Where We Began
Before setting up Induction Junction in 2011, Hazel Langley’s career was in corporate Human Resources (HR) and Learning & Development (L&D). Hazel has always been interested in how learning technologies can be used to reach and engage people. She sees the benefits that well implemented e-learning has across many sectors, but also knows how…
- short of time staff in HR/L&D departments can be
- it can seem difficult to know where to start when researching providers
- the growing number of providers makes it a long and time consuming task
- not every provider has the right products or approach for every organisation
- it is good to have someone you trust in your corner acting in your interests, providing a short-list and fielding the sales-people
After seeing that generalist professionals could often do with some trustworthy, impartial support, she now helps her clients draft clear briefs, undertakes research based on those objectives and supplies clients with researched and costed options.
Why Choose Us?
Save time on research. We work with dozens of e-learning content and systems providers and developers.
Trust us. We’re Chartered CIPD Members with qualifications in adult learning.
Rely on us. We’re driven by your brief and will connect you with providers that can meet your objectives.
Use us to find the right solutions and avoid the pitfalls. We’ve been sourcing digital products since 2002.
Who We Work With
Our clients are in the following sectors and industries:
- Legal services
- Medical supplies
- Hospitality, Catering and Food Catering
- Financial services
- Health Shield Friendly Society
- ReThink Productivity
- Upkeep Training
- Warwick Castle