- What GDPR legislation states about using, processing, and storing data
- What the seven data protection principles are and what they mean
- What the enhanced rights of the individual are under GDPR
- How to process data transparently in relation to the data subject
- What informed consent means
- How to create an accountability culture incorporating privacy by design
- What activities could lead to a data breach and consequent penalties
- The importance of accuracy and storage limitation under GDPR
Who would benefit
Suitable for employees at all levels, this course would best serve an employee who needed more in-depth knowledge of the data and the new laws/regulations; the principles, rights, and obligations of GDPR; and potential data breaches under GDPR.
Certification and assessment
Subject to the satisfactory completion of the assessment accompanying this course, learners are given access to an electronic Solicitors Regulation Authority approved certificate (in PDF format), which they are able to print and display.