- Introduction to food allergens
- Allergies, intolerances and coeliac disease
- Symptoms of allergic reactions and how to respond
- Allergens legislation
- Food labelling requirements
- The 14 regulated allergens
- ‘Free from’ claims
- Managing allergens from purchase to service
- Providing allergen information to customers
Who would benefit
This course is ideal for anyone in a role that involves the production, storage or service of food.
Certification and assessment
Subject to the satisfactory completion of this course, learners are given access to an electronic Highfield, a leading Awarding Body quality endorsed certificate of completion (in PDF format), which they are able to print and display.