- What is an allergy?
- What is a food allergy and the symptoms?
- What is anaphylaxis?
- What is food intolerance and the symptoms?
- What is Coeliac disease and the symptoms?
- How can we avoid cross contamination with allergens?
- How to comply with the legislation covering the 14 allergens
Who would benefit
This course is ideal for anyone in a role that involves the production, storage or service of food.
Certification and assessment
Subject to the satisfactory completion of this course, learners are given access to an electronic certificate of completion (in PDF format), which they are able to print and display.