- How to determine if working at height is necessary
- How to identify the risks involved in work at height
- How to plan safe work at height using kick stools and ladders
- How to set up kick stools, leaning ladders and stepladders safely
- About the Work at Height regulations 2005
- Factors to consider before working at height
Who would benefit
It’s important that any employee working at height has received proper training, and that control measures are put in place to reduce the risk of a fall. More than just best practice, training for working at height is often a legal requirement in many countries.
Certification and assessment
Subject to the satisfactory completion of the assessment accompanying this course, learners are given access to an electronic RoSPA Approved certificate (in PDF format), which they are able to print and display.