- What FCA regulation is and does, and why it exists.
- What the FCA’s main responsibilities are, e.g. authorisation, supervision, and enforcement.
- What the FCA do to ensure the industry’s customers are treated fairly.
- How the FCA vets firms to ensure they meet the requirements for registration.
- How to access the FCA handbook.
- What the eleven principles for business are under the regulatory system.
- What responsibilities managers have to ensure employees are properly trained and competent.
Who would benefit
Suitable for employees at all levels, this course provides an essential induction to explain why it is necessary for financial services firms and markets to be regulated
Certification and assessment
Subject to the satisfactory completion of the assessment accompanying this course, learners are given access to an electronic Solicitors Regulation Authority approved certificate (in PDF format), which they are able to print and display.