- Identifying hazardous substances symbols
- How to find information about substances
- Working with hazardous substances safely
- Dealing with spillages correctly and safely
- How to carry out a Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) risk assessment
- The physical, health and environmental hazards that hazardous substances create
Who would benefit
This quick online COSHH course is designed to educate employees on how to recognise and handle hazardous substances to reduce risks or injuries. The centre of our hazardous substances eLearning are the hazards that proximity to these substances create, the legislation surrounding them, and the ways they might enter the body. To protect your organisation, the course also looks at risk assessments about hazardous substances, control measures, and how to deal with spills safely.
Certification and assessment
Subject to the satisfactory completion of the assessment accompanying this course, learners are given access to an electronic RoSPA Approved certificate (in PDF format), which they are able to print and display.