- How to identify potential workplace hazards and risks
- The definition of a risk assessment
- How to carry out risk assessments
- How to use control measures to reduce risks and prevent hazards
- Common causes of hazards and risks at work
Who would benefit
This Risk Assessment e-learning course shows employees how to identify and control workplace risks using a risk assessment document so that everyone can enjoy a safer working space.
The key issues about effective risk assessments are laid out in a clear, straightforward way.
Certification and assessment
Subject to the satisfactory completion of the assessment accompanying this course, learners are given access to an electronic RoSPA Approved certificate (in PDF format), which they are able to print and display.