- Why your health and safety matters
- Why it’s important to follow good health and safety practices
- What the legislation says with regards to workplace health and safety
- How you can stay safe whilst at work
- Whether you are working in a safe environment
Who would benefit
Suitable for all levels of staff, a good induction to explain how poor health and safety can lead to illnesses, accidents, and injuries in the workplace. All of which can have a devastating effect on individuals and result in significant costs/consequences for your organisation. Employers and employees are responsible for the health and safety of their customers, suppliers, and any members of the public who are affected by their work activities.
Certification and assessment
Subject to the satisfactory completion of the assessment accompanying this course, learners are given access to an electronic RoSPA Approved certificate (in PDF format), which they are able to print and display.