- Introduction to food safety
- Contamination hazards and control
- Food poisoning
- Personal hygiene
- Design, construction and use of food premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Pest control
- HACCP and food safety management systems
- Control measures from purchase to service
- Supervisory management
- Food Safety legislation and enforcement
Who would benefit
This Level 3 Award e-learning course is suitable for managers or supervisors in a retail, catering or manufacturing environment and has been written by leading experts in the field of food safety.
Certification and assessment
There is a multiple choice exam and all the information needed to pass the exam is explained during the course.
Subject to the satisfactory completion of this course, learners are given access to an electronic Highfield quality endorsed certificate of completion (in PDF format), which they are able to print and display.