- How to set up workstations and use DSE properly
- How to sit comfortably with good posture
- Exercises to reduce fatigue, pain and discomfort
- How to avoid risk while working remotely
- The legislation that covers use of display screen equipment
- The hazards and health issues involved in badly set-up display screen equipment
Who would benefit
Employees who use Display Screen Equipment and who may be at risk of multi-skeletal disorders, eye strain and headaches. It’s important that employees’ workstations are properly set-up to avoid injury, keeping them, and your business, safe and sound.
Certification and assessment
Subject to the satisfactory completion of the assessment accompanying this course, learners are given access to an electronic RoSPA Approved certificate (in PDF format), which they are able to print and display.