- How to recognise when bribery could be taking place
- The main bribery offences and how to avoid committing them
- A closer look at bribery legislation (The Bribery Act 2010) and who it applies to
- What policies and procedures you can follow to protect your business
- What a facilitation payment is
- The potential consequences for committing a bribery offence
Who would benefit
Suitable for employees at all levels, this course is an essential induction to explain how Anti-bribery legislation is designed to maintain an honest and level playing-field amongst organisations and how to avoid the heavy penalties associated with an employee putting their organisation at risk.
Certification and assessment
Subject to the satisfactory completion of the assessment accompanying this course, learners are given access to an electronic Solicitors Regulation Authority approved certificate (in PDF format), which they are able to print and display.